Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If the year was 1500!

If it were 1500, I'd either be living in a teepee in the swamp here in Florida, being a good little Indian (seminole) wife, or living on a farm in Mexico being a good little farmers wife Seriously...that's where I came from on both sides of my family, so I'd be doing one or the other.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    Originally posted here by nihil
    Steve,

Are you paying attention?......here is your history lesson:

The Vikings, being well pissed off (if not up) with lager, set sail to find proper beer. The looting wimmin & cattle scam was just a lie to trick their wives?

They came and settled in York (my hometown) and were well happy with John & Sam Smith's ... but all was not well in the former Roman fortress...they had heard a rumour of greater things abroad?

[...]

Bugger, that means I can't be a Viking, doesn't it!

Right, if I can't be a Viking I wanna be Court Jester!

Steve
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

See then Me (Blackbeard) and my first mate memory would shoot steve.milners viking ship down and take all of their gold for ourselves.

ARRRRRRghhhhhhhhh

I'll never shave my beard memory. I oughta have you walk the plank for saying that.

hehehe
    =

Banned
    cheyenne let's go sail to an island,pick some girls up on the way, we'll steal some marijuana, and alcohol and get wasted. No water allowed.

Hey that sounds like a plan to me

btw: I'v changed my name to Capt. Jack Sparror

Argggghhh
    =

1500's hmmm....I would definately still be "hittin it" with the ladies. Um....I am not sure what else I would want to do....Oh wait, I would wanna kill something I don't really care who or what but something that isn't an animal!!!!!

Other than that I guess I would be freezing my ass off because it always seems colder back than....!

Adiz

I am Robin Hood. The king of thieves. i and my merry men are planning to plunder from the rich and giving it to the Poor ( well mostly)

Banned
    Drunk on olden days beer.

Technically AD is wrong now too. It is now commonly referred to as BCE and CE, which stands for Before Common Era, and Common Era. AD stands for Anno Domini, which is latin for The Year of our Lord.

At any rate, 1500 or so, I might be embroiled in one of the large wars that took place all over the world.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

I would personally be studying the graphical pictures left from different tribes, and Egyptians. Ultimately granting me to heal with my heads.
    Trickk-en-os-sis: A worm or more less a snake that eats inside of meat, nonetheless the mind.