Thread: Kazaam

Kazaam

I was wondering if you all have ever heard of a hacking utility called KAZAAM. I've tried google and I keep getting info about the Shaquille movie. I've heard from a friend who went to a security seminar about the utility and still haven't learned anything about it. Can anyone help me out?

not to be extremely rude or anything.. but you need to learn how to use google.
    I put in KAZAAM and hack and found it right off the bat.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=Google+Search

be good.. be nice..

greetings sumdumguy...I did a search before and came up with the same links you did..I actually looked through the links, but not one of them actually had KAZAAM on them.... I'm guessing buried in a metalink?

Anyway...I was wondering if you actually found it, or just did a quick google?

Cheers!!

no i actually didn't look any further.. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to help all that much.
    I dunno anyone can SAY.. they heard about it at some security conference.
    if I really wanted to find the file 'tho.. I'd first find out the common name for the archive then search for it.. like.. KAZAAM.zip, KAZAAM.rar, KAZAAM.ace, KAZAAM.exe.. etc..

My interest in it is from a "footprint" point of view....what it's signature looks like, etc. I just had never heard of it, and couldn't find anything.... I did a search with extensions also.. still striking out.... oh well.

Kazaam Gold Studio New This Week
    Description: Search, download, and distribute your public domain MP3 Music, Movies, Software, Pictures. Includes integrated Trinity Anti-Virus, and Trinity Media System, that allow full screen movie, MP3, and MP3 list playback. Trinity Software has bundled many additional freeware applications with Kazaam Gold Studio
    That's all I can find......sounds like a kazaa rip off

didn't type the word hack, just used kazaam by itself. I wasn't even sure about the spelling either. Thanks for the link.

you know what, those were the same links that I got when I searched google the first time. The only one that looks promising is in another language. I even checked the different extensions and didn't get anything. My friend who told me of the program learned of it at a seminar here in Hawaii. He's an instructor for the state and gets invited to them all the time. Who knows it could be eitehr mispelled, maybe mispronounced or anything. I simply asked people on here because of all the knowledge that's circulating in these rooms. I'd figure if I mispelled it or I'm a little off on the name, maybe someone could help me.

I may be very stupid here and way off track?

Kazaam........might be alikazaam

It is many years ago since my Mom (God rest her soul) read me "Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves"

I cannot remember the author, but...........

"alikazaam" (not sure of spelling...couldn't read in those days) was the password to open the door to the bandits' grotto

That would be appropriate for the name of a hacking tool?...opens doors?

Just a wild guess folks

Cheers

"alikazaam" (not sure of spelling...couldn't read in those days) was the password to open the door to the bandits' grotto

That would be appropriate for the name of a hacking tool?...opens doors?
    Or just jumps in through open windows.

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller