Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ratman3 did NOT cause the recent problems here

Ratman3 did NOT cause the recent problems here

After more investigation, it appears that Ratman3 did NOT cause the recent problems on AO (making the Addicts forum open to all). The Ratman2 account was stolen via social engineering, and the true culprit reappeared (as Office) when the Ratman2 account was once again banned. All of the culprit's accounts have since been banned. The Ratman3 account is in no way associated with the individual who caused these problems. My apologies to Ratman3 for any confusion or problems this has caused.

That said, going forward we will not be re-activating any previously banned accounts, so please do not ask.

Thanks,
    intmon

Banned
    Great idea? I did not believe that it was not him(when he said it) because i don't know, he was banned a couple of times and it's hard to believe someone after that. My apology goes to Office too . Sorry man.

Banned
    Ratman3 I asked you to prove me right and looks like you have through old intmon here.

That is typical. Goes to show Ratman is still a tard and will never change. How can one social engineer an account here? I mean did the "culprit" say "Hey man, I am an admin here and need your password, please let me have it..." To fall for that is simple idiocy.

Ratman: you are still a turd.

Originally posted here by alittlebitnumb
    That is typical. Goes to show Ratman is still a tard and will never change. How can one social engineer an account here? I mean did the "culprit" say "Hey man, I am an admin here and need your password, please let me have it..." To fall for that is simple idiocy.

Ratman: you are still a turd.
    Scroll back up and read intmon's post. Intmon was the target of the social engineering, not me

What a crock of over cooked sh1t. . .freakin' kindergarten. Hey wait all the negs I ever got weren't my fault!! Someone tricked me into giving them my password and posted useless crap, I swear it's not my fault!!!!!! Can I have them all turned into greenies? *snicker*
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

Nowhere in the post did it say Intmon was social engineered. heh

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    And no where did it say that Ratman3 was conned. You just assumed.. MsMittens eyes alittlebitnumb and looks for a Cartman hat
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Ok ok, you got me.

**puts on the Cartman hat** HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MAH BAWLZ Mr. Garrison?

Hold on folks, MsMittens and Ratman3 are correct--it was I who was socially engineered...I'm too trusting, and got taken.

Trust me, it won't happen again.