Hi, I'm not sure if someone else has already asked this (20 days back was as far as I was prepared to look), but does anyone know of any sites with detailed information on an encryption method for use with a wifi network which changes the encrypted key every couple of minutes or something like that, in order to make it more difficult for someone to crack your encrypted key?

I haven't got a wifi network set up myself (although I did set one up for my uncle, and I realise now that it is not very secure), but I was considering investing in a wireless router. I know that the chances of someone breaking into my network through the wireless connection are very small in my area (a street that leads to a deadend; not on the main road), but I still wouldn't like to set one up if there was a possibility that someone that I did not know could break into my network.

Any software would have to be multi-platform because I run a couple of pc's on different operating systems, but I guess I was really just asking for some links to info rather than software to help me :P

Thanks, ac