Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: pissed off

Banned

pissed off

yes normaly i dont do this pms being private and all, but im in a ****ing bad mood and rather insulted

I'm asking you straight out, is this another alias for nightfallsgirl and tammyhope?
    intmon
    yes im glad he asked instead of shooting him self in the foot, but i think my reply says it all

RiOtEr wrote on Today 08:45 PM:
    ok i tottaly miss read you question i thought you were reffering to Incarnate

short answer no

long answer im offended and here is why

your in a position of power you could do 1 mins worth of research and there is a **** load of evidence to say im not

first place to look
    1. antipoints ive given a tonn of negs to nightfirls_girl and my most recent one was to incarnate NFG latest incarnation, if i was NFG would i have given my self negs? pretty illogical

2. i can spell just look at my posts and compare them to hers i mean how could you get them confused

3. joining dates ive been here for over 4 years even before there were forums, shes been here for a few months

4. netspace is a huge isp in australia im guessing this is where the accusations came from its about the size of your roadrunner or comcast so there is probably more than 1 person using it on this forum...

5. i have respect in this place, read the rioter problems thread in the addicts notice how many people stick up for me? look at nightfalls girls posts how many people stick up for her? only the people in her alliance and go ahead and check me for an alliance JP's done it before with JMChostingadmin and i came up clean and i will again this time

thank you for your time
    jared
    his reply

RiOtEr,
    I apologize, but your IP entirely matched both NFG and TH, which was one of her aliases, and you are both using the same ISP. so it was a very narrow coincidence. NFG has used more proxies than any other account I've checked, but those IPs were her most recent. No offense meant, which is why I asked you straight up. After my most recent experience, I'm sure you can understand why I'm a bit suspicious of issues like that.
    intmon
    yes he appoligised but seriously if they had taken the time to get to know the members or even pay attention to their own boards none of this would have happened
    hence why im pretty insulted

discuss
    rioter

.. No offense meant, which is why I asked you straight up. After my most recent experience, I'm sure you can understand why I'm a bit suspicious of issues like that.
    No offense meant? In all honesty, how the hell can you *not* take offence to being compared to.. *shudder*.. NFG.

lol @ "recent experience". Oh, the irony

Ps; I love spandex

Computer Forensics
    WOW, That's amusing.

Are the jupiter admins that clueless? You must be corporate.

I really can't believe you think that he could possibly be Nightfalls_girl or whatever her name is.

next time.. think a second before you get paranoid in your ignorance.
    They both use the SAME ISP.
    They both live in the same state in Australia.
    They could at seperate times have the SAME IP. That's what DHCP(which ISPs use) does. It gives out Dynamic IPs from a pool of addresses

Now that the obvious is out of the way...
    Rioter is not some clueless retard like NFG. As he said, if you took the time to pay attention to your members or this site you might know that.
    I have known rioter since he came here. We have done a few things together, and I resent the ****ing implications made by people that don't even do research before confrontation. You guys are even less intelligent than I thought. I'd hate to see your troubleshooting skills.

I guess that goes to show why you put M$ ads that have stats from a paid for comparison that make false claims on your website. When are you going to understand that your ads suck?
    How's that 'whack a mole' feature coming?

On a positive note, he did atleast ask you. Although he shouldn't have to.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

Banned
    YEah he shouldn't have to but it was just a question, yes i would be offended too, but it's his job to ask, and wasn't intmon an admin before JupiterMedia took over ? And why he doesn't know us doesn't say anything, maybe intmon has a real job, and can't keep an eye on AO all the time or post often like we do. The ads suck yes, get AdCruncher http://home.sprintmail.com/~dtrout/A...er/ReadMe.html , JupiterMedia has to keep AO up with something, and the money comes from the ads, would you rather pay ?

Originally posted here by MemorY
    would you rather pay?
    They should make a whole new section of the site. 'Prenium' or some crap like that. Think about it -- relativley low fee = proft + troll free forum.

Although, i suppose thats what 'addicts' is for. I wouldnt know.

Computer Forensics
    Actually he wasn't here before jupitermedia took over. He was placed as an admin after the first idiot failed miserably. intmon...real job....Let's see..he works for jupitermedia, jupitermedia owns antionline now, so I think it is safe to say this is a part of his real job. He doesn't need to post often to get a feel for who is who around here. As an administrator...your job is to watch your forums. If you have the title, do the ****ing job.

I don't need anything to stop the ads...Some ads aren't that bad, and I've clicked on a fair amount of interesting products(mind you..none of the ads here). My point with the ads is simple. This site may be run by corporate schmucks, but the people that visit are, generally speaking, not in a corporate scenario. Is a windows 2003 ad really useful to most people here? How about ads for useful tools, cheap SSL certificates...you know..things that people here might actually have a use for.
    And no, I wouldn't pay to come here...there isn't anything worth paying for anymore so I suffer the stupid ads that are put in place and complain about them in hopes that someone pays attention and maybe listens...Afterall I told them to purchase AO in the first place.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

Rioter, I understand why you're ticked dude, it reeks of exactly how JupMedia views this forum. They have put 0 time into making it JupMedia, it's essentially the same BS that JP left with a big ad at the top of the page. AO hasn't really changed at all for having switched hands. There's no JupMedia branding on here at all, hell, JP's personal pages are still on the front page.

They obviously don't care, and I mean, I'm SOOOO tempted to start up my own security forum, because I'm fairly certain I could do a hell of a better job in my spare time than JupMedia can in their business time.

To be honest, I was very surprised at how little checking they did to verify my account was being given to me. And I needed my email address switched to something new to boot, because I used my old work email.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

Wow. I've seen people step on their dicks before, but this one takes the cake.

And Memory....I have to go with hogfly here. Intmon's "real" job is adminning AO. This is what he gets paid by Jupiter Media to do. Knowing your members is a good place to start.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

I figured this one would have been closed, or replied to by managment by now. :/
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

Says even more about what I was talking about earlier...
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?