Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech a.k.a CreativeMx threatens AO lol

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    Originally posted here by SSJVegeta-Sei
    P.S. I don't get your problem, Steve - this guy openly threatened our site, and clearly doesn't have the skills to do it - in fact, the entire site combined (minus the true AO'ers there) doesn't have the skill to put a dent in JP's security. "Tech" even insults AO in his signature - surely we have the right to poke a little fun back? Or are you suggesting that we all act like snobs?
    I'm suggesting that naughty spoiled brats with no power to influence anything, other than our own sense of outrage, are enjoying getting us hot under the collar.

They're all here at the moment, cause their own site's down, reading this and having a good old laugh.

If they have nothing to pamper their own fragile egos here, they'll go away.

And I'm tired of it.

Steve
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

Banned
    Our anger lol, i posted this as fun, i even thought to post it in tech Humor. I dont think anybody is angry or outraged. We'll just have a good laugh about them. They couldnt handle our pressure on the so they dleted some of our posts and prbably banned us. And if i feel like making fun of them because they are making fun of us i'll do it. Remember AO was a new site too once. Sure other sites made fun of i too.

I have had a look through this thread and I think that the tone is mature, and befitting of AO?

I was amused by the bandwidth problem.........shall I lend them some of mine?

/me goes to look for disks with "interesting applications" on them ...I would only provide a "full and free" service?/

On the other hand, we should not really let these silly little trolls distract us?

I agree that this stuff is probably better discussed in "addicts"

Just my £0.02

Cheers

[joking]
    too funny.... with their bandwidth limits... we can legally "DDOS" them daily... LoL

I don't see anything illegal about everyone visiting them and browing their forums until their bandwidth limit is up. It'd be a bit more helpful if they had a download section...
    [/joking]

/me whips out proxy list and website mirroring software
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

[seriously]
    Hey now theres a idea
    [/seriously]

=

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Be careful. That site is hosted in the US. They -- the ISP -- might take exception to that. I'd advice against this.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

ah, america. protector of all the jerks and idiots. God bless us.

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

Why waste our time.
    Seriously by the looks of things there all just ammature's whom carn't cut it...
    That's why there members at a Second Rate website..
    they couldn't hack it here, so they deserve to be at that skid-kiddie site..

anyhow it is pretty funny that they suffered bandwidth problems so easily, wonder how many days or weeks possibly months could we keep them offline..
    i say we place some bets on this, i say we could keep that site offline with bandwidth problems for the rest of their existence on the net..

Lfrog.
    Umm they said i should put my signature here.
    And now all i got is a heap of White Out on the Monitor..

Originally posted here by MsMittens
    Be careful. That site is hosted in the US. They -- the ISP -- might take exception to that. I'd advice against this.
    Why is that? We were just browsing! We might just like the site....
    If that wasn't legal... then all the lurkers here could be locked up by now.

Some people like to do their browsing offline... not fortunate enough to have internet access on their palm pilots... and have to manually put the webpages on there... LoL
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

No offence to anyone who may take it that way.

[1] What will you prove my making fun of them and what there doing ?
    Answer : That you are as immature as them
    [2] What has happened in the past is in the "past".
    [3] Let them brag about trying to hack into AO.
    Why ? : Cause if they do well you can pretty much well imagine the consequences ...
    [4] Who really cares, people do come here to learn and reading topics like this will quickly change their minds.
    [5] Like I have said before and will it once again :
    "What you do onto others will be done unto you." Simple as that.

That's all I have to say .......
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam