Alright folks, I really hope some people can help me.

This is a rather newbie type question but I am hoping some people can enlighten me.

Alright I am trying to pull a network together to make it secure and unable to be internally hacked. I do not have it hooked up to any internet, it is strict inter-office network. I have two server both running 2000 advanced (may upgrade one to 2003) one of these computer is running our database program. While the other one is strictly going to be the "admin" computer for adding users/managing files and such. Both these computers have removables drives also. I am not running any software besides regular Windows 2000 advanced server. For all my client PC's I am running M$ 2000 across the board.

1 ? - Should I give all my client Pc's different Ip's or is that not really necessary?
2 ? - How would I go about locking client's terminals such as their control panel games and such, so that they are only allowed to look at what I want them to?
3 ? - How can I make every computer log on to the network using different usernames and passwords without having to install all the names and password on each individual computer but still be able to access the network by using any username/password on any machine in the network?
4 ? - What is a good reporting tool/program or software firewall for an internal network.

Ps. Don't think I am just coming and trying to post I have been reading a ****-load of material please help though.

Thanks,

Adiz