I have founded a site called Project Stronghold. The site is still under construction and so are the message boards. The point of the site is to provide links and general information on PC security on the internet.

I need about 3 or 4 volunteers to help with research, moderate the forums, maintane the site, answer questions and reply to emails becuase I offer referals on the best choice for people for their situation. I need people that are good with the public, patient and considerate. If I get a huge turnout from here, about 6 or more volunteers, then I will make groups with a head manager. All who volunteer will get moderator status on my message boards. I can't accept more than 8 volunteers though, simply too many people to keep track of.

I don't work on the weekends concerning the site except for updating the site and finishing construction. Other than that I don't read/reply to email, work on the boards, etc. I don't expect any of you who volunteer to do it either. This is strictly volunteer and I don't expect you to work more than you can devote from your free time.

If you would like to volunteer email me at stenock@mail2secretagent.com. I will ask you some questions and wait for your reply.

Thank you for your time and consideration.