View Poll Results: should i tell him

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • yup

1 33.33%
  • no way

2 66.67%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are 48% Of AntiOnline Users Mentally Defective?

Banned

Are 48% Of AntiOnline Users Mentally Defective?

Greetings All:

I'm interested to see where the AntiOnline Community stands on this year's election.

National Polls currently tell us the following:

We know that 48% of the nation is at least semi-conscious, and as such, will be voting for John Kerry and to get George W the hell out of office ASAP.

We know that 48% of the nation is mentally defective, and as such, will be voting for Bush again.

We also know that about 4% of the nation believes that space aliens are about to attack, and as such, Ralph Nader should become president so that he can protect us from them.

It will be interesting to see what the AntiOnline Poll shows.

I believe this poll is already up in Cosmos, but ...

I'm proudly mentally defective!

Banned
    Greetings All:

DOH! I totally missed the poll, and it's in the same damn forum too! Oh well, the other poll wasn't biased enough in the way that it was started. As such, it was unfairly fair. Hopefully this poll will remedy that.

So the liberal point of view is....whoever doesn't vote for Kerry is retarded? Smart...very smart JP....cmon I'm sure you can do better than that.

Just curious...are you againts Bush simply because of the Gay Marriage and where GWB stands on it or did you actually put some thought into it? (Its not aimed as an attack againts you btw)

If the Dems keep it up with dimwitted comments such as yours JP, they're doomed to fail.

hum ... choose between kerry and bush....hard time, isnt it?

p.s. hey JP whats up! sudenly you've returned from the land of the deads...
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

albn
    I think Aliens are going to invade us and have sex with all the sexy bois. So I am voting for Nader so he can protect us.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As such, it was unfairly fair.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

something kerry suporters are definitly against!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Regal Making Handler
    It does not matter who wins the election, we all get arse ****ed by the politicians whether we are gay or straight. It's just the name of the game.

As for Aliens, i have not seen the film yet but i bet the Preditors will kick there arse.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

if alien will have sex with us i will vote for Bush for sure! (man im desperated)

btw. why im posting here? i cant vote for US president!
    Meu sítio

FORMAT C: Yes ...Yes??? ...Nooooo!!! ^C ^C ^C ^C ^C
    If I die before I sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to encrypt.
    If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to brake.

Hey JP! Can you be sure that your 48% is actually the "sane" 48%? What is sanity, but ones perception as judged by others?
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!