Thread: convert audio

convert audio

Hi all!

I've been looking for a good (FREE) windows based audio converter.

Specifically *.wma to *.mp3.

I have found tons of them that are free to try, $$ to buy.

If I end up having to buy something, I'll probably just re-rip the CDs to my drive.

I forgot that you can't load *.wma on a *.mp3 player! <homer voice> Doh! </homer voice>

Thanks in advance!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

AO French Antique News Whore
    -Simon \"SDK\"

I was just coming back to post that I found one... and its the same one that you have posted!

All you have to do is download and install the codecs for the audio format you want to be converted. Its pretty sweet. A bit slow though... I could probably just re-rip them faster...

Thanks!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

AO French Antique News Whore
    Hey, tucows.com is still good.
    -Simon \"SDK\"