Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Antipoint System

Antipoint System

Your AntiPoint Assignments Have Been Unbalanced!

"Balance is key!" - Mr. Miyagi in The Karate Kid.

The AntiPoints System has detected that you've been assigning either too many positive, or too many negative, antipoints lately. Your responsibility, as a member of the AntiOnline Community, is to assign positive AntiPoints to posts that are helpful or informative, and negative AntiPoints to posts that bring down the overall quality of our discussion forums.

If you've only been assigning positive AntiPoints, it's time that you start letting the trouble makers know that their behavior won't be tolerated! If you've only been assigning negative AntiPoints, it's time that you thank other members of the community for their helpful thoughts and insights!

Take a look at the "You Tend To Assign:" meter on the left hand side of this page. It will show you in which direction you've been over assigning. Remember, your goal is to get the meter to be as close to dead center as possible.

If you ignore this message, and continue to be unbalanced in the way you assign AntiPoints, the system will reduce the impact that your assignments have on people.

Once you've achieved balance (or close to it), this message will go away.
    [sarcasm]
    Check out this message I recieved on my home page of Anti-online. So, I am sorry to all those people who have helped me and have gotten positive anti-points from it {but I won't stop}. And for all you jackasses out there I am sorry that I don't give a **** about you or your antipoints.
    [sarcasm]

{Sorry All!!!}

Adiz

adiz this is an old feature of the ap system - when it first came out many people critisised it and had mush the same veiw as you.....it also coined the phrase "balancing"

thats when a lam0r is used for negs in order to balance out your aps
    I find trolls very good for this

v_Ln

Doesn't that message eventually go away though? I haven't gotten it for many month's now.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

Developer Extraordinar
    AP suck anyways. Yes this is a one liner, but it's a true one liner.

Peace

MB

i love cheese!

Developer Extraordinar
    Well, gee... thanks... I guess I *ahem* love you too...

MB

Banned
    The way I see it is this...

I have so much AP now that if I give someone green they'll be pumped with green goodness and will eventually jump from noob scum to addict within a week or so. If I start neging I get alot of complaints because I could nearly ban any noobie that I come in contact with and because im a senior i am expected to be a "nice guy" 24/7 about every little thing that happends around here.

AP will never make peaple happy. And if it does then my advice is enjoy it while those feelings last

now days greenies are just basicly PMs from newbies that want to tell me how cool some bull-crap post I made was... or something that I like to roll into a joint & smoke every now and agian.

I agree.

$ecure

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111one1!11

adiz; It's just a script -- Don't take it personally/take some prozac/whatever floats your boat.

Banned
    "Balance is key!" - Mr. Miyagi in The Karate Kid.
    I didn't get that part when i was a newbie.

something that I like to roll into a joint & smoke every now and agian.
    This is one of you old time lines, i remember you saying that couple of times.