Thread: .avi format

.avi format

Does anybody know about a program for macs that reads .avi format, cause I have a whole bunch of them stored on my PC and would like to transfer them over.
    Sweet.

You could use QuickTime Player (www.quicktime.com) . This would be able to play .avi type files. I think this was originally designed as a mac program and ported onto the pc.
    -

quicktime

should come on your mac?

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/produ...fications.html
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

hi guy,

1,. AVI was originally called Video for Windows® (VFW) and QuickTime supports the VFW format.

2,many DivX-encoded files carry the .avi extension. QuickTime does not include native DivX support

using the following way's

1.VLC media player for osx (video lan client) freeware tool from www.videolan.org
    2. The best way is to convert to quicktime.mov using freeware tools from www.3ivx.com

have a nice day

theirs alway windows media player for mac:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...ad/default.asp
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”