Thread: video converter

Hybrid View

video converter

Hi all!

I have captured some streaming media that is in the real palyer format (*.rm) and I need to convert it to *.avi so I can load it on my palm pilot.

I have found TONS of software to do this... however... it is all shareware or commercial products. Me being a poor college student... I like to go the free route.

Does anyone know of any freeware video converters that will do this job?

Thanks in advance!!!
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Hello,
    did Memory's solution work?

som2006 please check the dates on threads before posting. That one is nearly 3 years old.

Post your own thread, even if the topic is similar, you see, it might be reasonable to expect that there could be a newer and better answer after all that time.

Actually if you look at the post you will see that it did not answer the question..................only the download is free, the product isn't.