Thread: did you notice this ... i'm sure you did...

did you notice this ... i'm sure you did...

there are more & more posts about "how to get rid of spyware" i was actualy forced to reinstal the OS on my laptop becuse i couldn't get my homepage back from a hijacking... these *******s really get to me ...

But I think that most of the people that have gotten infected lately dont use spyware removal programs. If they do they seem to not keep them up-to-date.

It might just also be that the spyware people are getting smarter.

But I learn more towards the first thing that I said.
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

yes you are right ... there are a lot of amatures but the fact is that I had to spend 1 hour of my life trying to fix 2 many pop-ups on my system ... trust me ... if that person would be in my neighrbohood i'd go and break his head.

Do you run any spyware removal programs on your system ?

Here is an article that hopefully some people might find useful :
    [1] Escape the Spyware Nightmare

Note : I wouldn't say that there amateurs since that is offensive. I would say more along the line of they are not well aware of what is out there.

And another thing always make sure that you read the End User License Agreement no matter how long or boring it is.
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

i was actualy forced to reinstal the OS on my laptop becuse i couldn't get my homepage back from a hijacking.
    yikes.. that's too bad.. you should of run HijackThis

About a week ago, I set my (beginner level) girl up with one of my old computers formatted with windows 98. Not even 5 minutes later, the computer crashed and would not boot. Turns out, first thing she went to do was look for some sexy girl wall paper. She has learned in the past about always pushing x or no on EVERYTHING no matter what it says. Seems she either got some nasty malware or a virus, had to fdisk the hd. I tried searching for some similar sites on my computer (up to date on spyware removal), and sure enough, I got more malware and spyware then i could shake a stick at. My computer didnt' crash, but I did end up with a few virii to boot. I think more and more people are using exploits to get this stuff on peoples computer with no security warning or popup box... It really makes me mad that people can do this, and get away with it, imho it's just as bad as writing a virus/worm...
    Had to rant to some one bout that, seemed to fit here, lol
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/