Thread: the frog

the frog

A boy was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess." He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.

The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful Princess, I will stay with you for one week."The boy took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket.

The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a Princess, I'll stay with you and do *Anything* you want." Again the boy took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.

Finally the frog asked, "What is it?I've told you I'm a beautiful Princess, that I'll stay with you for a week and do *Anything* you want. Why won't you kiss me?"

The boy said, "Look, I'm a computer programmer.I don't have time for girlfriends, but a talking frog is really cool."

*still pissin self laughing*

thats class!!

edit heh just realised i did the dreaded one line reply >_<;
    I couldn't help it i just had to express that it was funny...what else could I write??

"oh yeah I remember seeing a talking frog once"

::can't write that cause its a blatant lie

"yeah computer programers never have time for girlfriends"

:: a big no no incase mine sees this post

do you see!?!? do you see the dilema oO

/me goes takes more of my funny head tablets......

v_Ln

*giggles*
    yea one liners are hard when your post is just a joke, but hey, at least you tried=) and thanks for replying much.

who told computer programmer has no time for girlfriends
    Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

it's funny

i have time for girlfriend check my location on the side
    The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do.

http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=767