Thread: Avator Creator=BROKEN

Avator Creator=BROKEN

Um like yeah, i think that Avator Creator may be broken, either that or it likes the colour blue.
    I tried getting a Picture done, it returned it to me, and i've uploaded it and all, and just look at it it's BLUE!
    I've tried 6 different pictures and other avators that were larger then the 64*64
    and they ALL came out BLUE.
    So just wondering if this is meant to happen or is it a BUG?

cheers
    .:front2back:.

I tried 4 pics and i am also getting all blue and blacks pictures(when i used IE 6 and Netscape 7.1). they were all jpeg's. but what was even more strange my mozilla FireFox returned me this

ÿØÿ*JFIFÿþ>CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality ÿÛC    $.' ",#(7),01444'9=82<.342ÿÛC  2!!22222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222ÿÀ0@"ÿÄ ÿĵ}!1AQa"q2‘¡#B±ÁRÑð$3br‚ %&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyzƒ„…*‡ˆ‰*’“”•–—˜™š¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª²³´µ¶·¸¹ºÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚáâãäåæçèéêñòóôõö÷øùúÿÄ ÿĵw!1AQaq"2B‘¡±Á #3RðbrÑ $4á%ñ&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz‚ƒ„…*‡ˆ‰*’“”•–—˜™š¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª²³´µ¶·¸¹ºÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚâãäåæçèéêòóôõö÷øùúÿÚ ?ðJZJ7 ôԒݐ-(¦*á[BIì&(¥¢*èB’”Ók)»MéJ(Ï9¯=ÙêX‚—#hëÖ›QÌã°ÇäŽô»ÏzgZ1ZF¬þȬI»4”Ñ*um¹-Ea¦’—ëI*ç•Æ¥¨ŒóJ7ZÜ£¸Í9*Õò_ Èèi@÷çÞ*LP•ºÿÙ

Me thinks that some evil Blue Monsters have taken over the Avator Creator Utility, so that they can make "EVERY" Avator BLUE..

hope it get's sorted out soon.

I'm looking into this. I checked an old version of the code and it looks like it's been this way for quite some time.

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.

Thanks for looking into this Mnstrgrl.
    Carn't wait till it's fixed, i'm sick of looking at this damned blue avator already.

hey .:front2back:. why dont you use some other Photo editing tool till then, there are plenty of avaliablae. you can resize your image in Photoshop. i used Paint Shop Pro 7 to resize my avtar.
    http://www.jasc.com/products/paintshoppro/

i'm sick of looking at this damned blue avator already.
    same here!!!!!

Or try the avatar creator again, I think you'll find it's much happier now

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.

Thanks mnstrgrl, i'm gonna toddle of and try it right away.

cheers