Thread: Towley from South Park

Towley from South Park

Ok really obscure question here but does anybody watch South Park and if they do can they tell me any episodes that Twoley appears in roughly even as I want to download an episode with him in it.

there is the episode where they get a game sphere,,,that one is good...i dont know of any others ...im not a very big fan of the show

south park rocks, me and my friend bought season 1 and i watch it as much as i can, which hasnt been too much lately... anyways the episode with the game sphere, and the introduction of him, is literally called Towelie, its pretty easy to find, at least on kazaa....
    Red Hot Chili Peppers

I never heard of towelie till I searched images.google.com and I came up with this: http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet...d-344/season-5 hope it helps.
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Besides the gamesphere episode, the episode where they attempt to find a new friend after Butters is let go , also i can't recall which one but there is another one when he says "i understand there has been a towelie - ban"
    A mind full of questions has no room for answers

yep, he appears in the one where they hunt bin laden (hence the "towlie-ban" joke. taliban. get it?)