Thread: Computer secuirty quiz!

Banned

Post Computer secuirty quiz!

Hi there.
    I'm working on designing a computer secuirty quiz on my website.You can visit it here.I have about 5 questions on that test,and I want some new ideas about it.If you have any ideas for what questions I should put in there,please tell me here or PM me.Thanks!!

You can ask anything technical, like networking stuff (e.g. OSI-model, protocols,...), hardware stuff, OS specific stuff, etc.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Banned
    Man that quiz is too tehnical for me. How about you search the Secuirty Forums here at AO and see what kind of question people asked and put them on your quiz. That way you learn something new and get your questions

That is nice and all, but it should submit somewhere and then tell the user which ? was wrong and why. I am assuming that this is for the end user?

If so then that is great and you might not want to get too technical; otherwise you might want to beef those questions up a bit.
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    The question about the patch on M$ website is rather interesting. Since I'm a Linux user I would ingore it, which is the correct thing for me to do.

You need some business focussed questions - You are at work and receive a phone call from someone who claims to work for your IT service company. They ask you to type in some commands, do you a) ....

Steve
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

Banned
    Well,yes I'm going to put up that submit page and results page once I'm finished with the test.Thanks for the ideas...