Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: virus/ torjans

The good thing of viruses and trojans is that they expose the flaws in the OS.
    which force the programers to think for a solution.
    There are only two things which are finite, one is the universe and the second is the human stupidity.

if i am not wrong...nachi tried to b good worm (errrrrr u were asking just abt viruses trojans...but i suppose this can b added ) it deleted msblastter n applied the patch on infected systems...

i hope i am not wrong...
    guru@linux:~> who I grep -i blonde I talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep;

ya u r right... i was just thinking over the way trojans work??

Originally posted here by el-half
    ? I'm a bit confused about what you're saying here?

A Trojan which is a backdoor (like sub7, Netbus,...) has a client part and a server part, you put the server part on the computer you want control of and run the client part yourself.
    Now is the moment, or NEVER!!!

Hey you guys!
    I am new to this site!
    so far it is pretty cool,
    so I was just wondering if you guys had trojan or spy software you could give me,
    or you could put up a hyper link or something
    if you could that would be great!
    I am looking for a Trojan with remote and backdoor and a key stroke recorder
    possibly the Trojan M2 or something like that!
    if you could that would be great,

Thanx!

(suggestion) Security Downloads at www.antionline.com and
    Google.com
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...acker+exploits

Wow did 89mokeys just interrupt a legit thread to ask us to give him a scriptkiddie tool.
    What a tool!!!! This is not a hacker site. If you want to learn how to protect a computer from Trojans and virus (not sure of the plural) then read everything you can find on this site. If you want to be a 133t h@x04 then make a request like your last one in the middle of a thread and see how long it takes to get banned.
    [Shadow] have you ever noticed work is like a tree full of monkeys you look down and all you see is monkeys below you then you look up and all you see is a bunch of *******s above[/shadow]

Banned
    Originally posted here by riya_here
    ya u r right... i was just thinking over the way trojans work??
    Well before the thread is closed...

The best way to fully answer that question would be for you to get a compiler, play with sockets, make your own server/client software.

Client connects to the service and sends commands. The server listens for these requests then does whatever task it was programed to do. This is all hand in hand with TCP/IP 101.

BTW 89monkeys, there are plenty of trojans that will do everything you asked for and more. By simply downloading them and playing around with stuff you will learn nothing from it unless its open source. But when stuff like what you just posted pops up it clearly shows that your not exactly the type of guy who can do even do simple tasks such as makeing hello world appear on a screen.