• MsMittens

3 7.89%
  • Tedob1

0 0%
  • nihil

7 18.42%
  • Other

3 7.89%

Thread: Will Dean win the Democratic nomination?

Will Dean win the Democratic nomination?

Do you think Howard Dean will win the Democratic nomination?

I am confused. Your posts say you support Bush and want Dean nominated, bt your signuture says go Ralph. Nader obviosly dosen't have a chance and the Green party is full of crap. Well, it's nice to have support of a Republican.

No worries, I'll explain.

I do support Bush and that's why I want Dean to win the nomination. We all know Dean would lose to Bush handily.

Also, I support Nader for the fact that if he were to enter the race he would 'steal' votes from the Democrats without giving it any thought. I don't support the Green party, nor do I support Nader as a leader. I just want Nader to steal votes from the Dems.

.dublix

My vote is going to Bush, but dont you think that rooting for nader to "steal" votes from the dems is kinda way out in left field? I dont think the green party will steal anything, i think the green party will be too busy making sure that the people who set up the elections remember to inlcude the green party canidates.

Originally posted here by Fasheezy
    dont you think that rooting for nader to "steal" votes from the dems is kinda way out in left field?
    Absolutely not, he did it before and there is a chance he'll do it again. I wouldn't put anything past Ralph Nader, I mean come on, it's Ralph Nader.... haha...

.dublix

hehe. true....

This is crap now. The politicly challenged Kerry is ahead in the polls. I think Bush is still going to be a lock for president whoever is nominated.