Thread: Attbusiness.net

Attbusiness.net

Hmmm....do any of you guys get a timeout message when you try to access http://www.attbusiness.net ? It says the server is expiriencing "extremely high traffic". Seems kinda wierd, i've had it as my startup page for alomst a year and this has never happened. I'm thinking like, a DoS attack. What do you guys think?

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

It's working just fine for me. I loaded it, reloaded, and reloaded again and everything's working correctly.

Yeppers, works just fine for me also. You might wan5t to reset it as your homepage, could be the url got corrupted somehow.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Developer Extraordinar
    Works for me. Check your host file "/etc/hosts" on Linux and "C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etv\hosts" on Windows (Sorry it might be a little different, you or a program could have added a fake entry.

Peace

MB

Still working
    A mind full of questions has no room for answers

Oh well, works for me now too. i guess it was just a glitch or something. i just thought it must be something because this hasnt happened for as long as i can remember.

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller