Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Annonomous Email

Annonomous Email

Ok heres the deal,
    im looking for a program, a link or a place to download an annomous email client...

And as for a security question, i can have a false identification entered on my yahoo email and info put it from like all the way out in Bulgaria yes, and they can still track me right? with my IP?
    This question has been bothering me for a long time now and i dont know who to talk to about it.

Help me out?
    P#33r Iz @# MyNd Ki||3r

Banned
    Ok heres the deal,
    im looking for a program, a link or a place to download an annomous email client...
    You can send fake e-mails via telnet: http://www.ingleby.com/computer-anonymous_messages.htm

And as for a security question, i can have a false identification entered on my yahoo email and info put it from like all the way out in Bulgaria yes, and they can still track me right? with my IP?
    Yes "they" can/

Thanks, ill give it a try, Oh, by the way is there ANY way one can mask their IP from other users?
    P#33r Iz @# MyNd Ki||3r

Banned
    You can use proxies, but if somebody really wants to find it, he will.

what fire wall would you recommend?

What fire wall would any of you recommend, for the max protection? that one could just simply buy from best buy?
    P#33r Iz @# MyNd Ki||3r

THE LINK you gave me is great, but i cant seem to find out how to become a member... i thought maybe you could tell me... but i tell you, theres some pretty cool scripts in here.
    P#33r Iz @# MyNd Ki||3r

Deatheye.. If u r talking of personal firewall.. I guess there a lot of them... Zonealarm and Black ice are supposed to be good one........
    ****** Any man who knows all the answers most likely misunderstood the questions *****

First concerning firewall: if you are runnig Windows use zone alarm pro (but configure it properly!)
    second: they will always trace you if they want but you can make it difficult by proxy chaining (see tutorial forum) or by bouncing (that should be illegal if i am correct)
    This way you should have done sth very serious in order that they decide to bother so much and find you....
    Good luck anyway :0
    Is that the place where I am supposed to say sth clever and brilliant so that everybody understands how clever nice guy I am????
    Screw you guys I am going home!-Kartman

Why?

Who are you afraid of Deathtoeve? Why do you need anonymous email? There is no good legal way to entirely mask your IP. It acts alot like DNA when it comes to indentification. The only difference being that you can spoof your IP. (Extremely illegaly I might add, in fact the SS will probably be after you in no time if you try that.) Wherever you go on the internet there is always a trace of you left there for many days after the fact. on your own computer and on the web server (That runs the site) you accessed.
    \"The wise programmer is told about Tao and follows it. The average programmer is told about Tao and searches for it. The foolish programmer is told about Tao and laughs at it.
    If it were not for laughter, there would be no Tao.\"

Antionline Herpetologist
    Zone Alarm Pro and BlackIce suck. Use Sygate/Tiny/Kerio. Kerio is about the best (imho) free firewall you can get.
    Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com