Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Annonomous Email

Riot is a great Anonymous Remailer Riot
    Don\'t Be So HumblE>>>>
    You aRe N0T tHaT GreaT<<<<

By the way, BlackIce isn't a firewall, it is an IDS. It is a great thing to add on as well as a firewall.
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

BlackICE PC Protection features both an intrusion detection system and a personal firewall for a one-two punch of protection.
    You're half right

(or am I the unwitting victim of capitalist propoganda again?? )

Antionline Herpetologist
    BlackICE is both an IDS and a firewall, but it sucks at both tasks. It's very impressive to the eye of someone on the way to becoming a techie because you would be impressed by all the jargon. However, once you get over that, you see (at least last time I tried it) that it isn't as customizable as it could (should) be.
    Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

Thanks peeps, iv got them both, Ok heres the million dollar question right here,
    Black ice defender gives me the person IP whos running scans and such on the puter, can i use that IP to "nuke" him off if the port is open? heh... iv been wanting to know that for a while but never actually asked... and also 1 more thing, does anyone have a quality nuker handy? i tell ya iv been trying to download them for a long time, but everytime i get one, it doesnt work, what the hells up with that? heh...
    P#33r Iz @# MyNd Ki||3r

About the anonymous email client, the reason why i was looking for one is kind of stupid. Ok,
    my little sister was having alot of crap at home, problems with harrassment at school, an ex boy friend, i told her i would take care of it. I want to do it as legal as i can. Im not into *****iN $#iT uP so i decided i would send an anonymous email to this dude. But i dont have any clients or any links to one. Im still looking for a client. Or a link to one. eerrr,
    P#33r Iz @# MyNd Ki||3r

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    Originally posted here by Death2Eve
    About the anonymous email client, the reason why i was looking for one is kind of stupid. Ok,
    my little sister was having alot of crap at home, problems with harrassment at school, an ex boy friend, i told her i would take care of it. I want to do it as legal as i can. Im not into *****iN $#iT uP so i decided i would send an anonymous email to this dude. But i dont have any clients or any links to one. Im still looking for a client. Or a link to one. eerrr,
    If your sister is getting harrassed, tell her to go to the police and take the evidence.

Sending anon. mail back to this dood isn't going to help, and even if he does stop harrassing your sister, what is to stop him harassing someone elses sister?

You have a responsibility to yourselves and others to report criminal behaviour.

Steve
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

Don\'t Be So HumblE>>>>
    You aRe N0T tHaT GreaT<<<<

Hmmm, 12 posts.

looking for anon mail, proxy, ipmasking

I suspect blackhat script kiddies at play. no one else getting that vibe ?

Hmmm, 12 posts.

looking for anon mail, proxy, ipmasking

I suspect blackhat script kiddies at play. no one else getting that vibe ?

Yes I was starting to wonder that myself...

Cheers
    [gloworange]The Only Way to be Safe is To Never Be Secure. [/gloworange]
    Benjamin Franklin