Hi there ppl!
Once more i have to come here and ask for help.
THe problem is this: a few hours ago, i was installing a home network here, and i instaled a very old network adpter that windows didn´t recognized. So i tought that maby, maby it was because i didnt had all the "default" services running, like: execute: msconfig..services" and i whent there and put them all running and restarted.
Has i restart windows, after a while of it running it rebooted alone..and after that, when i it came to normal..an error appeared and it rebooted again..but this time it didnt reboot totaly..
sometimes it crashed, others didn´t appered anything..and then the screen it´s kinda weird with letters that disappear. The following message appeared when i tried with another hardrive: "BIOS DISABLED"
When i try to run it, at the start of the WIndows XP PRofessional start screen ( the first one..the black one ) it appears evrything stupid like..all mixed up or what..
i don´t know what to do, please can someone help me out here, it is very urgent and i have very very important data on the hardrive!!!

Thanx for the comprehension ppl!!!

LuÃ*s Silva, Portugal