Thread: Dean Dean Dean.....!.....

Dean Dean Dean.....!.....

To any Dean supporters out there:

Are you saddened or upset about Deans latest gaffes? Specifically the one during his pep rally after coming in third in Iowa.

Personally, I'm a bit saddened at how he has 'fallen' lately. I sure was hoping to have Dean run against Bush and lose.

My slogan was "Dean for the nomination; Bush for the WhiteHouse!"

'Looks' like I might have to come up with a new slogan.

Banned
    Heh

I'll just speak honestly here. I watched it live when he did that and it really didn't strike me as that 'bad'. I actually thought it was a great way to cheer up his supporters. Apparently, what he did is highly looked down upon, especially in political arena's. I'm no political expert by any means, but I never imagined how much 'hay' would be made out it.

Going on Letterman was probably a smart move on his part. A little damage control never hurt anybody.

I still want him to win the nomination and lose to Bush.

I agree with Dublix. Dean is the only sensible Democrat who has run in the past 20 years. whoever is nominated for the Democrats, they'll probly lose to Bush. the only democrat I see challenging the Republicans in the near future is the crack head of a senator Hillary Clinton.

Originally posted here by The Mormon
    I agree with Dublix. Dean is the only sensible Democrat who has run in the past 20 years.
    That'a boy, let's let them think that for a few more months; at least until he wins the nomination anyway.

Also, let's not forget to support Ralph Nader. Good ole Ralph will really screw them up good. You know, there's someone like that in each party. The Republicans have Buchanan to deal with (at least in the past) and the Dem's have had to put up with Nader even though he claims to be an Independent. Either way, I'm glad Ralph has taken it upon himself to screw with the Dem’s yet again, even though he hasn't made up his mind to run just yet. Knowing Nader, he's probably not far away from making a decision on the matter.

See, politics can be fun.

Any takers?? Hehe....

.dublix

I'd like to see Dean take the nomination and lose. Kerry, who looks like he's going to get the nomination, is dangerous. I've got a lot of information on him lately, mostly from Viet Vets and a former POW in Vietnam. Every piece of it is verifiable, and none of it is good for Kerry. It's no wonder he avoids talking about his war and postwar experiences.

Dean all the way, and Bush for President.

Originally posted here by Chuck56
    I'd like to see Dean take the nomination and lose. Kerry, who looks like he's going to get the nomination, is dangerous. I've got a lot of information on him lately, mostly from Viet Vets and a former POW in Vietnam. Every piece of it is verifiable, and none of it is good for Kerry. It's no wonder he avoids talking about his war and postwar experiences.

Dean all the way, and Bush for President.
    Being an EAGLES fan, I should disagree with you out of principal, and as painful as it may be, I just can't do it this time.

I receive the same type of, shall we say "Questionable," e-mails from Vietnam Veterans that I know. Thus I toss in my hat Go DEAN! Rally behind Bush!
    The mentally handicaped are persecuted in this great country, and I say rightfully so! These people are NUTS!!!!