Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hackerslab

Arrow Hackerslab

How many of you have done the hackerslab.org test??

how many reached Level17?

Just a trivial question.

Blast From the Past
    still on level 1 cause i suck at linux/unix command line................for now
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger

Is it only on me but level 1 wont show up....or is that the test?

scriptkiddie18 :

For level 0, you need to login as :
    login : level0
    pass: guest

Then, you need to find an "exploit" to get the access of the level1 group. When you get that, just execute the "pass" command in /bin/pass and it will tell you the password of the level you "compromised" (in this case, the level 1). So if you are level0 and you type ./bin/pass, it should give you "guest" as a password.

I'm at level 10, but it's pratically impossible now, you need to spoof a packet. Most of the routers and/or ISP are droping these kind of packets. It's probably possible somehow, but I don't have a clue. If somebody got any idea or just the password of the level, tell me :P EDIT: I found the password.

im at level3 but i havnt had the motivation to rack my brain to continue..... for now. Does anybody know of any wargames that are as good as hackerslab? if so i'd like to know. For the first stage as it says, its a backdoor (no hints given) and is so engenious,

Why wont all other crumby wargames follow in its foot steps to creating a unix environment to work with instead of crappy java/html wargames sigh!(cyberarmy,slyfx)

Modderfokker

I like the "realistic missions" at http://www.hackthissite.org . You need to "hack" a website using SQL injection. This is way more "realistic" than cracking a javascript password box. Nobody is coding a login in javascript ! (Well I wish that nobody is doing that..)

i need an IP scanner or something!

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    Originally posted here by ipadeola
    i need an IP scanner or something!
    I would suggest that if you don't know what it is that you want, you tell us what you are trying to acheive and why.

Also it's not a good idea to post onto the end of a very old thread (falshing dates indicate this)

Steve
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

Banned
    On Soule's request, closed.

Not yet!