Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AO Newsletter #11

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

Talking AO Newsletter #11

Welp, here it is. Not a large one but enough. . Sometimes simplier is better.

I am looking for articles for the next issue. The deadline for that one will be March 19th, 2004. You can email me at msmittens@msmittens.com or pop me a PM if you are interested, have an idea, etc.

I'll update all the issues later on.

Enjoy!

[edit] I've All Newsletter zip in my signature to include this issue.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Great newsletter MsMittens; keep up the good work.

And wow phishing has come a long way. I remember back in the days when someone would send you just a plain-text email asking for information. Now phishers are making dublicate websites of major companies. Those kids are getting smarter!
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

Yes, that's my CC number! 576869746568617's Avatar
    Any specific topics of discussion for #12?

damn MsMittens...
    look i have to apologize...i was supposed to do the topic on new software and updates but just couple days ago my computer got messed up...im on my laptop right now and my other computer...well what can i say....still trying to pull out some files off my disk
    im truly sorry...if this **** didnt happen i would have been done but i dun have nothing now...but i learned my lesson for sure and for the next issue count me in buddy

Scriptkiddie, it's ok. Maybe you can do a more updated one for the next issue.

576869746568617, I'm open to any topic actually. I don't use specific topics because it can be hard to get articles to begin with. So if there is something that interests you then send it off to me or suggest it. Preference is for security/"hacking" articles (and obviously you have to be the author of it) but otherwise it's an open field.

If I get my play box done, I might do a tut on prelude-ids so leave that one alone but otherwise..
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head

Cool, I might be writting one for the #12 newsletter, still do not know what though.

well you have all the time in the world or at least til march 19th
    enough time to think about it

What abt something in linux ?I might be able to come up with something

What abt something in linux ?I might be able to come up with something
    Sure but you might want to narrow down to a specific thing as Linux is a pretty broad topic. What specifically would you be interested in talking about?

Banned
    An article about hacking in CS? Or how it's done? or something like that lol.

-Cheers-