http://blacksun.box.sk/

UPDATE: Jan 20, 0943 gmt

Vegas and myself (njan) spoke to aztek with regard to bsrf's future and cube's dropping of hosting for bsrf; we came to an amicable agreement and a common understanding of the situation - aztek will be moved to the retired members list, along with cyberwolf, cyru5, fang, and raven. I asked aztek to contribute a paragraph briefly explaining how he feels about our state of affairs, which is published in full here:

I came into BSRF about three years ago, under the watchful and caring wing of Cyberwolf. As I learned more and wrote more, I raised in the ranks of BSRF, this being shortly after the sudden and melodramatic departure of the commendable raven. Before I knew it I was a senior member along with Cyberwolf, Mikkkeee, and DigitalFallout. Together I would like to think I helped them rebuilt Blacksun to a point I was proud to say I was a member of. But in the past year or so our activeness has dwindled and members have become scarce. When njan showed up and started to act to rebuild our beloved community at first I was excited. At the time I was already planning to retire as my 'real life' (yes some of us have those) became increasingly important to me. When I was told the idea to change servers I became entailed. Adamantly I am largely loyal to my box.sk family which has always been there for myself and ultimately Blacksun. I was appalled at the idea of turning down free hosting from box that has been our staple for so long. At the meeting on Sunday I expressed myself though shortly. I feel I didn't get my point across before I received a phone call and had to attend to family business. Like always family has come first for me, even during a meeting to decide the fate of my treasured Blacksun. Though I still partially feel moving from our ancestral home on box is a bad idea, I recognize this as a time to move on. It is with this that I throw in my towel. Lately I feel I have had no time for my normal activities let alone Blacksun. I am still going to remain steadfast in the community and shall be around IRC. Lately I have started my own blog/article dump on www.catdevnull.net and I will continue to write and code which will be shared here in the brotherhood that is Blacksun. *passes torch to njan*
They were interesting but I guess this means another site... gone.