Thread: helpppp mee ...

Unhappy helpppp mee ...

Hi ! I need urgently a help....please.... After 2 weeks i have to do an exam in
    " programming language", and if i pass this exam i have to do even some projects in C, LISP & PROLOG....I just finished the C project but i still have to do half of the project in LISP ....My problem is that i don`t understand nothing in PROLOG..So i was thinking if anyone of you can help me with a PROLOG project..... PLEASEEEEE ;_; .
    If you smile the world.... the world will smile you....

Not to be an *******, but if we help you do this now, who is going to help you do your projects? Don't you suppose your teacher will wonder why you could pass the test, but can't program? If you don't understand anything about PROLOG, you had best be boot-scootin' it in to the teacher and asking for help.

I'm not even going to help you find any links.. (though I'm sure someone else will).. you need to learn this stuff if you are going to pass the class...

Thank you for the answer. I have to study PROLOG only this year , and so it is not so important to me (is always good to know programming language but in this period i have no time to learn how to program in PROLOG) .In February i have to do 5 exams , and i have to pass at least 3 ( one of them is "programming language") this is the reAson that i asked help.I have to pass it urgentlyyyyyyy .... Anyway....
    I appreciate your advice GROOVICUS but i have to pass this damned exam..

I am sorry.. drop some subjects if u can't handle it..
    It is student's life to have probs like that!

Quoting from MsMittens (a lecturer) Wargames tuts :
    Take time to do "Reeeeeee-search!!"

I am posting here the text of the project.... C`mmon people ...... read it.

PROJECT IN PROLOG !

To be definited a predicate in PROLOG called “averStud”that applicated to a matricol number of a student “Matr” and one of the list exams “LE” ; it must give like a result the average “AV” of his marks.Every exam must be rappresented from a term of the list “LE”of the form “Exam(Matr,Exam,Mark)”

Example :

?- averStud(S1[exam(Se,f1,30),exam(S1,f1,27),exam(S3,f1,25),exam(S1,f2.30],AV).

I have heard of PROLOG but never seen it............where might I find the version that YOU USE?

Personally I would knock that up in Access or Excel or Lotus or FOXPRO

OK...................... SQLDB would be slightly more professional

Thirty years ago I could have written it in Fortran4 or Algol60.........but 80 column punched cards are no good these days

As a first shot try the "structured English" approach (OK ...structured Italian )

This is where you write programming instructions in simple language to say what processes you want to happen? That way you understand what is going to happen when you run it?

I am lazier than you........give me a link to PROLOG

Ciao

jeny in the time you took you too make this post and wait for it to get answered you could of:

1.Asked your teacher for study notes or help.
    2. Went to the nearest decent library and got the book.
    3. REEESEARCHED (from earlier in this post) on the net

When you need this stuff howeva far down the track, you will say "i wish i studied the question instead of asking for the answer"

I am studing like a crazy..... this is the reason that i haven`t read anything about Prolog... I am trying to read all the books but is very difficult.....
    Anyway..... for nihil...... here are some links of Prolog

http://www.csupomona.edu/~jrfisher/w...utorial/2.html

http://cs.wwc.edu/~cs_dept/KU/PR/Prolog.html

http://kti.ms.mff.cuni.cz/~bartak/prolog/learning.html