Thread: Thread Bumping.

Banned

Thread Bumping.

We had a recent Thread Bump Up attck on AO. Like 5 minutes ago. I Suggest that every thread older then 1 month can not be bumped up. Except when you reply. I know MB and groov are with me on this one. Tx.

To the right of the post reply button is a bump up button...

Or replying to an old post

BTW... you replied to a post on the front page that was 3 years old.

Banned
    Thats when you click the Bump Up! button on the bottom of a thread. Let's say you click that button on a 2 year old thread. The thread gets bumped up to the Main page. Can be quiet annoying, when somebody clicks 30 - 3 year old threads and they all appear on the main page.

shouldn't that have an expiration date? Like when you can't post to a closed or suicide thread? Can you bump a Suicide or Closed Thread?

I wonder if the Admin's over at the site we are talking about in the Addicts forum are trying to get back at us?
    DjM

Developer Extraordinar
    Psst, Memory... I just made that suggestion in my Some Suggestions... post. :P

Peace

MB

Banned
    Psst, Memory... I just made that suggestion in my Some Suggestions... post. :P
    LOL

Can you bump a Suicide or Closed Thread?
    No.

I wonder if the Admin's over at the site we are talking about in the Addicts forum are trying to get back at us?
    Pssstttt......Don't tell them that we're talking about something in AO Addicts forum, now we'll just get more post whores. And if they are getting back at us. What a LAME attack.

AO French Antique News Whore
    I suggest that you can reply to a post that 3 months old! Too many neebie answer post from 2001-2002!!
    -Simon \"SDK\"