Thread: Cannibal gets 8.5 years

Banned

Cannibal gets 8.5 years

I remember the original story being posted here... can't find it anymore though.

The "Rotenburg"-cannibal has been sentenced to 8.5 years. The prosecutor asked for life, pleading "murder".

3 years ago, the 42-year old cannibal from Hessen, Germany, met a 43-year old engineer from Berlin via the internet.
    The engineer seems to have agreed to be murdered, and then eaten (he sold his car and made his testament). Everything was video-taped (bet you don't have that one in your collection, do you Gore? ).

I wonder how they met... did the cannibal join a cannibal-irc-channel? Bet you anything that such a thing actually exists... kinda like the "I'm looking for someone with AIDS to give me AIDS"-channels.

Weird weird world...

As qouted from South Park, Kenny I think? "Dude what the F**k is wrong with Germans"

Well, I got a look a some of the pictures of this pervs "sex bed" and traps that were on a respectable news website this am. How does someone like that live with themself? how do they get willing subjects?

????
    Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

BIOS Bomber

Re: Cannibal gets 8.5 years

Originally posted here by Negative
    The engineer seems to have agreed to be murdered, and then eaten (he sold his car and made his testament). Everything was video-taped (bet you don't have that one in your collection, do you Gore? ).
    You havnt seen his hd have you? some of the most ****ed up **** iv ever seen is on there. everything from snuff to banned splat and horror movies, alot of underground stuff.

now to be on subject, if you think about it, its not that odd to have someone want a cannibal to munch on them, i mean i dont know how many times my ex girlfriend has said "oh eat me you bastard" and i complied....she wont let me tape it though ..... yet
    "When in doubt, use Brute Force."

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

According to the accounts I remember reading, the victim shared a meal consisting of his cooked penis, before the chef killed him.

8.5 years for his first offense…boy these germans are tuff!

As the C&W song goes

Ive got friends in crawl spaces
    Got arms and legs in a million places
    All over town…
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Maybe i'm to open minded but i don't see anything wrong with it if the victim was 100% willing. I think that people should be able to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't infringe on anyone else, granted i can't see myself ever wanting to be killed and eaten by someone but if some else is up for it, i say: have fun!
    A mind full of questions has no room for answers