Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it wrong to eat people ........

Is it wrong to eat people ........

......... the answer i think, yes !
    -

Banned
    Depends... Heh. College life must be really boring, Mike!

I am inclined to agree that the answer is " yes" because you do not know where they have been and Federal food regulations do not apply?

However I am now in a heated debate with several Asian tigers over the matter

cheers

IMHO, people are edible only if properly grilled with a nice teryaki sauce...

And wine, you must drink wine while eating people. White table wine would seem a good match.

LOL
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

I'm sure that Hannibal Lector would think it's best to cook all parts properly and serve it with only the best wine.. on the other hand, Jeffrey Dahmer didn't seem to care to prepare his meals properly. I'm sure that Hannibal would of frowned deeply and most likely would approve of the way Jeffrey Dahmer's life was taken.. with a broomstick up "you know where"

here's the story of
    Albert Fish: real life Hannibal Lector Albert Fish was a grandfatherly man who specialized in murdering and cannibalizing children.

(now he was a sicko)

Banned
    The best part is the brain, oh how i enjoy a grilled brain.

it is yes
    The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do.

http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=767

Only if they are rotten or unwilling ?
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

BIOS Bomber
    albert fish also was born in Michigan. leave it to this state to make someone pissed enough to eat people. jack the ripper was a cannibal too. and....you know im not going to list them all, but their was a **** load in the olden days. and theres still some now. iv seen quite a few cannibalism movies now, which comes with being friends with the gore man, and its kind of odd. for the record, i ate my ex gf. but she was completly ok with it....actually, *** to think of it, she liked it alot.
    "When in doubt, use Brute Force."

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Guess that depends on the circumstances :

In 1972, a group of rugby players, their friends and families left on an airplane for Chile from Urugua. The plane crashed into the snow-covered Andes Mountains killing thirteen of the forty-five passengers onboard the aircraft. Many of the passengers died over the weeks from crash-related injuries. Without any provisions, those left alive resorted to cannibalizing the dead. Those who refused to eat the human flesh died of starvation. After seventy days in the mountains, sixteen survivors were rescued and taken home.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal...3.html?sect=19

(Henry was right. he was tuff as nails!)
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”