Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3000 posts!

Banned
    POST WHORE!

I guess I should apologize, Memory.. it was a dig, but just a playful one. Both of you guys do contribute a LOT to this place, more so than I. Post counts don't mean that much (to me) other than to show how much time someone has put into that place. But having been at a lot of places, I've seen that post counts DO matter to some people. They judge them as important to showing that their lives have further meanings.. like how some newbies must feel about antipoints. In the end, there won't be any reward for total post counts or antipoints, just how much you've helped the folks around you.

cheers

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    POST WHORE!
    You make it sound like such a bad thing...

.. important to showing that their lives have further meanings..
    Seriously?? Dammit. And here I thought my life was all about torturing my students. Well that's a let down. So my life is about keeping that little counter going. Right. Time to stock up on vodka and coke.

there won't be any reward for total post counts or antipoints, just how much you've helped the folks around you.
    Or it shows that you just don't know when to shut up.. and on that note.... :X
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Yeah, good stuff. Thanks for your sharing knowledge with us tedob1.

.dublix