Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Windows Messenger on school:D

Question Windows Messenger on school:D

I cant use Windows on school, because of a firewall. But i've tried Socks 4, and the messenger suggested to take som updates.

But i could not log in....any suggestion?
    i've tried som httport...but i dont know if i did it right!
    I need help!

Sorry my bad english....i'm a foreigner

hi there,

i think your problem is called windows messenger.. switch to icq dude, theres no problem..

there a web based client works very good, if u dont want to install e.f. ...

go.icq.com

cu

Euhm, telefish, how does that solve his problem? He probably wants to communicate with friends that are using MSN Messenger.
    CEM, you can ask the admin to not block connections on ports MSN uses.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Actually switch to nothing.

Do you really need windows messenger for that one hour that u spend in a class? There's a good reason why the admins blocked it. Seriously, pay attention in class instead of chatting to your friends. I'm sure its not life threatening not to have Windows messenger on for 1 hour. If you must have it, then follow el-half's suggestion

Good Morning,

Have you given any thought to the possiblility that the school wants you to spend your time in a productive manner. Using instant messaging programs while at school may be contrary to the purpose of the institution. Also safeguards are in place to protect their network.

I'm sure you can contact the IT Department and they can hook you up with all the programs you'll ever need at their school.

CEM,

You have folks saying exactly the same thing! Spend your time studying while you can. There will be plenty of time for chatting later!

we're just encouraging your success.

hehe

hahahahahahahahahaha

well....thanks....hehe

but i really need to figure this out....i have found the administrators passord
    mohahahaha

I almost can use mIRC......but not messenger too bad!

i o pay attention in class.....but need some fun in class to!!hehe

so....you want to help me?

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Uh. You probably have just put yourself into a position to be expelled. I'd suggest you forget the admin password. Seriously.

There has been some good suggestions here. It will probably pay off in the long run to get to know the IT staff rather than end up at opposite ends of it.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

BANNED
    don't think he really has the pass anyway...
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

no i dont think i can be expelled...because i got this machine from school thats mine.....this year...and its my machine...and i only copied two files....i cant be expelled...

i dont use the password....(xp-admin).....but i want to use windows messenger....

do you guys know other sites thats unleagel???
    i got a swedish site.....but no english!