View Poll Results: Which is your favourite language ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • C++

8 42.11%
  • Java

5 26.32%
  • Perl

2 10.53%
  • Visual Basic

4 21.05%
  • Pascal

0 0%
  • Cobol

0 0%
  • Python

3 15.79%
  • SmallTalk

0 0%
  • Delphi Language

0 0%
  • other...

7 36.84%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McDonalds: You lovin it?

Question McDonalds: You lovin it?

I'm not sure how wide spread the McDonalds: "I'm Lovin it " marketing attempt is but in the ChiTown area it's all over.
    Personally the ad's have driven me away from McDonalds, how do you feel?
    A mind full of questions has no room for answers

Personally, I don't care for McDonalds. If I wanted to eat cardboard... then I'd get it free from a recycling station.

Did you see the superbowl McDonalds commercial? Where the guy is eating a burger and watching a football game. The wife asks him to check the laundry. He puts his burger wrapper on top of the dryer. At that point, he is watching the game while trying to change the clothes over. After putting the clothes in the dryer, he reaches for the fabric softner sheets (not looking). He accidentially grabs the McD's burger wrapper and puts that in the dryer. The next shot is of his wife doing the dishes and he walks by her and smells her shirt. Then starts smelling it over and over supposedly turning him on. Then they go at some face sucking...

Def. different for a McD's commercial. I was surprised to see that....

BTW: How did you like the Janet and Justin halftime performance? If you missed it... its already on fileswap networks....
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Never seen it, but then we tend to be about 18 months behind in the UK.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Originally posted here by Fatphantom
    Hey phish.. Your not dead!

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=254107
    Nope, not yet.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

ive seen like 15 different commercials for the new mcdolnalds slogan, one day i saw at least 5 different ones.

"ba da da da da I'm loving it!"
    P-I-M-P

lol LarryKingSux! Only thing is, I'm not lovin' Mcdonalds. Burger King has better fries then Macdonalds.

i m fed up of McDonalds' burgers...
    now i hate them...
    n the ad is not that good either...
    much distracting...
    Now is the moment, or NEVER!!!

Banned
    McDonalds is the epitome of everything I hate.

I think we might be missing the point of the ad campaign. An ad campaign is designed to be easily remembered, and something that sticks out in your mind. How many of us, regardless of whether we like McDonalds or not, didn't instantly hear "ba da ba da da I'm lovin it" in our minds when we read the title of this thread? From that perspective, it's an excellent campaign. It may irritate those of you who don't like McDonalds and don't eat there, but for the masses that do eat there, they've got that little jingle running thru their minds all morning while they're at work cause they heard it on the radio on their commute to work, and subconsciously, their mind is on McDonald's all morning long, so where do they go for lunch? McDonalds.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.