Thread: Lazy Cops

Lazy Cops

I just need to release some anger here....

About a week and a half ago, my car was stolen. It's a 1988 Dodge Aries so I wasn't out very much. The police found the car a few days ago. They told me that they had a forensics team go over the entire car looking for evidence. For some reason I believed them. As it turns out, they apparently didn't even go inside the car.

How do I know this?

Simple. I found a goddamn dime bag (Marijuana for all you youngins out there.) right in the cupholder between the front seats. It was Chronic too. I know I didn't leave it there, I don't think the cops did either.

It pissed me off. Although the dime bag did make the experience kinda interesting. A dime bag isn't the greatest thing in the world, but the circumstances made it cool. Good story for the grandkids. If I ever have any.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

The donut patrol didn't do their job ? Well you know not all cops do their job like their suppose to. I had a similar experience but a little different.

This happened about 6 months ago. Well I was hanging around downtown minding my own business with some friends at around 12 or so. Some patrol car came and well the officer wanted to talk to us. He got out of his car told us to show him I.D. and we did. Then his other dick ass buddy came by and wanted to know why I was caring a sports bag around. I told him that I was coming from my girlfriends house and was bringing some stuff that I had left awhile back. Guess what being the dick he was being he doesn't believe me so he tells me to hand him my bag. When I refused he told me that he would get me in trouble if I refused. To not get in trouble I handed by bag to the other officer.He starts to check my bag out and sees' that I was telling the truth. Then next his dick ass buddy asks me to raise my feet so that way he could see the soles of my shoes [ He did this 3 times ]. I was like ok ? But that's when I took notice that I was the only one being asked to do this stuff. When I asked him why ? He told me that recently they had break-ins in the neighbourhood and that's why they were asking me. I was like WTF ? Then when I asked them why didn't question my friends they didn't give me an answer. Seriously that's why I dont like cops they always seem to do this type of crap to me. It's happened so many times that I just have no respect for cops what so ever.

Another time was my best friend [ were latin ] and I were looking for a friends house in a nice neighbourhood. So some cop asked us what we were doing and we told him. But no he didn't buy it. So we got fed up with his bs and told him to f-off.
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

The way i see it, you have two options;

1) Sell the chronic, use the money to replace whatever was stolen from/damaged in your car
    2) Smoke the chronic, forget about the "bad people" and just *smile*

i dont see the problem here, yeah you did not have a car for a few days, but you got a free sack

I chose #2...

It wasn't bad, a little stale, but not bad.

I may have figured out who stole the car. I recognized the unique flavor of the Chronic. Only one person I know smokes it, and he would steal the car.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.