Thread: ChecK ThiS SitE OuT

ChecK ThiS SitE OuT

Hey has anyone here ever heard of AntiOnline.com? ....it is like one of the best...go there and check it out....its a forum with many cool users but also many banned users

(just thought i'd make someone laugh...or maybe i just need a laughter cuz here i am, 2AM doin US History Project )
    anyways...cheers

that makes me laugh all right
    hope you complete your project
    The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do.

http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=767

Hahaha...I did complete my project but here is the funny thing....i cant open it in school and print out lol....the staff said i have the newest version of publisher which is 2003 and they had 2002 or something (i dont know what they have) and anyways i cant open it lol....it sais "cannot open a file of a different version" or something like that
    ....now thats something to laugh on

LOL, that really sucks, that has happened to me too. So don't feel you're the only person with that kind of problems
    Games and Computers

Banned
    Wasn't funny at all.

Wasn't funny at all.
    I liked it
    A mind full of questions has no room for answers

Originally posted here by scriptkiddie18
    i cant open it in school and print out lol....the staff said i have the newest version of publisher which is 2003 and they had 2002 or something
    ScriptKiddie
    If you are interested... You might be able to save your Project 2003 project to an earlier version and open and print it at school. I do this quite frequently with Project 2000 and open saved projects in Project 98.

Anyway good luck on you grade.

OOPS I just re-read you post... Publisher/Project... Duh! Maybe I need to go back to bed.

Ok well...i dont really know what they use in school, its office xp but i am not taking the chance its not working again...so i checked that out what you said (chief1) and well there is the drop down box and ill save them as .jpeg and this way im sure it will work.....thanks all