Thread: Something screws up cookies

Something screws up cookies

I keep getting logged out while I'm logged in on antionline (<- does this phrase make any sense??), it's not because of my cookie restrictions or something, it happens both with Opera and IE. Anyone experiencing the same problem?
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Nope. I've been fine all day today.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

It's strange, it just started a minute ago, quite annoying, I always have to hit CTRL+Enter when I go back to the main page
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Banned
    My account is ok too. Try reinstalling IE or something, maybe something is screwed up in the settings or registry.

no problems for me with either.. although I only tried mozilla and IE..

I'd say delete all your cookies and cache but for it to happen with both opera and IE, I dunno..

do you have any programs running that monitor/manage cookies ? no proxies or anything like that ?

Nope, nothing running.
    Well this is the only site I get logged out , oh well...

www.elhalf.com