Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You know theres something wrong when....

You know theres something wrong when....

I was doing a search on google for installing phlak to a HD (still havent found an answer, I dont have the CD yet, any links) but I DID find this little gem, you know there is something watered down with this hacking thing of ours when a christianity forumn starts reccomending you..hehe
    disclaimer, this was all in jest not meant to offend any christians (i am catholic) or people who use phlak for that matter.

http://forums.christianity.com/html/P840610/

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar
    this hacking thing of ours when a christianity forumn starts reccomending you..hehe
    disclaimer, this was all in jest not meant to offend any christians (i am catholic) or people who use phlak for that matter

What hacking thing? This is one of the last place's on the internet you should bring this too.

What the heck was that link?does the devil have one? www.satanscomputerforums.com? hmm might see if that web address is taken yet lol

1. What does this have to do with security?
    2. This is most defiantly not a hacker site, AO is about computer security.
    3. I think you have offended a lot more than the Christians that use AO whit your down right stupid comment.

So read the stickies in the newibies forum and if you still do not understand why or just don't like the fact that this is a respectable site then GO AWAY.

edit/
    and if you must post stupid cr@p like this then put it in genral chit chat.

Sorry I’m done venting now
    [Shadow] have you ever noticed work is like a tree full of monkeys you look down and all you see is monkeys below you then you look up and all you see is a bunch of *******s above[/shadow]

Just some advice for next time :
    Hide this Post: If this post is a spoiler, or otherwise something that people might not want to see, check this box - they will see a link to open it instead of just seeing the post.
    You should put a little check mark beside it. So that way you can avoid the not-so constructive and construtive criticism from some members.

Just my 2 cents ......
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Actually, it's an interesting discussion on Linux vs Windows and why to use one over the other.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Dead Man Walking
    wow poser and ciomputer nerd seem to think rather highly of themselves. Just remeber you two were newbies here at one time. No need to be a couple of complete jackasses.
    1. What does this have to do with security?
    2. This is most defiantly not a hacker site, AO is about computer security.
    3. I think you have offended a lot more than the Christians that use AO whit your down right stupid comment.
    well by all means alow me to retort. He posted it in GCC wich means basicaly anything goes. It the damned non sensical thread security related? I dont think so. As far as the hackers im sure most senoir members and addicts that are worth the status they have here will tell you that being a hacker isnt nesecarily a bad thing. Ever heard of a white hat? And personaly the only thing to offend me in this thread so far are you two jackasses

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    He posted it in GCC wich means basicaly anything goes.
    Actually, he didn't. I moved it to GCC from Misc Security.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Originally posted here by Computernerd22
    What hacking thing? This is one of the last place's on the internet you should bring this too.
    "PHLAK" (Professional Hackers Linux Assault Kit).
    It was referred to on the christianity forum thread that you must have not read before responding to this post, like some of the other people who responded as well.
    Interesting find whistlersec.

ps, i would say that phlak would be considered a security related topic...
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

First off, I am not a newbie, I dont post much so you may not know that, but I have been around AO for about 6 years (previously Darqw1nd), anyways I was not too sure where to post it, but it was more of a time killer than anything. I (being the important pronoun in the sentence), thought it was a funny thing to see, since the PERCEPTION of christianity and hackers dont normally mesh in the media. Im not even going into the trivial matter of the definition of the word hacker. From now on Ill just keep these kind of little odd things to myself I guess.