Thread: Interesting Read

Interesting Read

Well I was just wondering what some of you guys think about this article. I found it to be very interesting and had some good questions that made be actually start to question certain things. I'm just wanting to see what you guys think. Hopefully it will start a good discussion among many of the members.

Questions :
    Is providing computer security for large databases that collect information on us a real service?

How do you balance the individual's privacy vs. the corporations?

What has (the DES) taught us about what the government's (especially NSA's) role in cryptography should be?
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

AO's MMA Fanatic! Computernerd22's Avatar
    Excellent finding Agent Steal. I dont mean to hi-jack your thread or anything like that but I'm curious to know are you the same Agent Steal who did this in 1991?

1991.07.00 Justin Petersen (Agent Steal) arrested for hacking into a bank's computer and transferring funds
    1991.09.00 Justin Petersen released from prison to help FBI track crackers

Sorry Computernerd22. I'm not that elite yet. |o|. But I have read a lot of about him and he seems to know his stuff.

Computernerd22 what is your take on those questions ? Maybe you or someone could start the discussion and I will follow. I suck when it comes to starting differences of opinions.
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam