Thread: Whoa!!!

Whoa!!!

I took a bit of a break from AO a few weeks ago and am starting to get back into reading alot of post. And I just saw something that made me wonder and I am sure some AO addicts will be able to answer my question.

What happened to GG she is banned or something? I thought she was really helpful in many areas special on the web side? Does anyone know what happened?

Adiz

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    She mentioned in IRC that she was bored with AO and decided to leave. It's unfortunate but it happens sometimes. If you do need to get a hold of her I'm sure someone here has her email or could pass a message on to her.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Originally posted here by MsMittens
    She mentioned in IRC that she was bored with AO and decided to leave. It's unfortunate but it happens sometimes. If you do need to get a hold of her I'm sure someone here has her email or could pass a message on to her.
    That is a shame, she will be missed here, she was very helpful. I went to check her profile and was presented with the attached.

My question, when did AO start deleting accounts, I thought they were just left to die.

Cheers:
    DjM

Antionline Herpetologist
    DjM, did you search for GG or GreekGoddess because that last one is the right name to search for .

Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

No cgkanchi, I went for GreekGoddess, GG is just how she became to be known here.

Cheers:
    DjM

Banned
    Greek Goddess left, thats a hell of a loss. She made me some kick ass sigs.

Banned
    and she was sexy too. Im sure every1 will miss her.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    My question, when did AO start deleting accounts, I thought they were just left to die.
    AFAIK, they don't. However, I understand she did contact intmon so evidentally she made a case that was worthy of this. I don't know if this will happen every time but certainly was answered this time.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Yeah she was really nice. I have her e-mail if anyone does need to contact her! She will be sorely missed here at AO!

Adiz