Thread: Anyone know a good place to download Windows xp pro....without the service packs?

Question Anyone know a good place to download Windows xp pro....without the service packs?

[gloworange]Anyone know a good place to download Windows xp pro....without the service packs? [/gloworange]

I lost my CD in a drive when I tossed it....and I was looking for a download of the actual disc.
    XP pro or home will do. I have a decent CD key changer, and all that jazz.....just need the disc.

THANKS ALOT!!

Sure!

Go to http://www.EyeAmaShitHeadLamer.com/d...osts300Dollars

And look for a phile called ****MyPC.exe

Or optionally, call Microsoft. After you verify a few things they will send you a new CD.

OR!!!!

You can jump the drivers on your HD to make it place an ISO of the OS on your desktop. This is very easy to do and not many people know about it. All you need to do, is get a good charge to hit your HD. Put some nylons on and run around on the carpet for a bit, take the case off your machine, and make sure it's on. After this, grab a paper clip to use as jumper media. Push the paper clip into the power supply, but make sure your hand is in a bowl of water so you don't get a poke.

The water will neutrelize the static jumper electromagnetic poke frequency so you can do this safely and easily. After you have your hand in a bowl of water and you shoved the paper clip into the power supply, dry your hand off! We don't want a nasty accident!

After that, unplug the HD for 30 seconds, and plug it back in, this forces an ISO pop out of the current OS installed on the machine to be shoved into the GUI interface, and makes the DLLs force a charge to help with the ISO being shoved onto your desktop from a random SCSI disk RAM Romulator. After the ISO is on your desktop, just burn it too a CD, and you're done

-The Bastard Sys Admin From Michigan.

Red face Not what I was looking for....dumbass...

Sorry if you work at Microsoft, or whatever, but I really didn't ask for any bullshit from you...
    no way would they send me another disk...even though I have the folder right here. Already gone that route. Really don't agree with paying another 100 or so for XP. But Linux and all those others just don't stack up to a hill of shi* when compared to Windows for gaming. Either way....you need to do something better than make ****ed up remarks to someone in need....when it obviously shows that you hang around here way too much. Try a girlfriend, or boyfriend for that matter....queerbait.

Yea I'm sure you just reel the girls in with your whitty remarks and electron sized brain. I have no problem getting girls. And if you actually did like you siad, you would get a new CD from them. I don't work at Microsoft, I have morals. And for gaming XP isn't **** compared to Windows 98.

And Linux has Unreal Tournament, Quake, and Doom, and Tux Racer, what the hell else do you need?

And how is some gamer nerd going to tell anyone they spend to much time on a computer?

And by posting here you agree to bullshit from me and everyone else here. If you don't like it then shut your mouth and leave, no one's begging your goofy ass to stay here.

"Queer bait"

Ahh name calling. The true sign of " I can't argue so I'll resort to name calling like most losers".

How about you try that hand in the water thing, it would be for the good of the world, and the human race.

Other things:

No I do not care what my post says. It is almost 6:30 in the morning and I'm still awake. All spelling, erros can be directed to whogivesashit@someplace.com

All contradicting sounding statements can also be sent there.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Thread closed. If your looking for the CD go to a store and buy it.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage