Thread: Plz Help!

Smile Plz Help!

hello, i just bought a new keyboard because my old keyboards enter keys weren't working.. and the same thing happened on my new keyboard... so i don't know what's wrong...plz help... i honestly don't know.. i'm in crisis thanx, bye
    Suicide bombers?..............there are too many of them
    -(George Dubya)

Is it a usb keyboard . If it is delete the usb composite device in device manager and restart. It should reinstall and work fine. Else, uninstall then reinstall. If it still doesnt work, better check your Bother board/ could be a big problem
    Ben Franklin said it best. \"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.\"

it's a standard ps/2... and i really hope it's not the motherboard...
    Suicide bombers?..............there are too many of them
    -(George Dubya)

Thumbs up

dear , brother

it may be from keyboard it self . so , you check up this keyboard if it happend later after using it . so i think you plug the keyboard when your computer is running and that cause this problem ..

cisco_lover

u can win !!

AO French Antique News Whore
    1) ShutDown your Computer!
    2) Go Take a Class of Water
    3) Plug the new KeyBoard in
    4) Power On the Computer
    5) Drink some water while computer boot up
    6) Split water over keyboard if it's still not working and bring it back to shop with your computer for a fix!
    6.1) If it's working, jump to the roof!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

lol....

Well maybe there is just too much 'play' in your keyboard wire..

I had a problem like this not too long ago(sadly it was my PS2 port on the mobo...), I would just either get a USB keyboard, or try and find a I/O board for PCI that has a PS2 port on it.....lol.....if there even is such a thing.....

If it's the mobo then why waste it? You can get a better one anyways for USB, wireless is pretty cool too imho..

Umm....are the two keyboards the same model? Maybe the drivers you have installed got somehow glitched, search for updates and reinstall etc etc..

Go on newegg.com, I beleive they have pretty cheap USB keyboards there from what i've heard.
    Signature image is too tall!