Thread: i want to recover erased files

i want to recover erased files

Can anyone help i'm having difficulties................I erased file from my hard drive......but the problems are that i really need those files i need some type of software to restore those files back.....if you can help me please do i really need those files........the files are pictures that i have of me and my family and that is all i got tanxx.....................

[shameless self plug] check out this tutorial [/shameless self plug]

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

Greetings,

You can use Active@ Undelete recover software to restore erased data. It posses some really powerful recover methods and advanced functions. It supports Windows and DOS OS types, many file systems and HDD configurations. It is your best chance to recover, so head on to http://www.active-undelete.com/ immediately.

They call me the Hunted foxyloxley's Avatar
    please check for a 'flashing' date BEFORE you post.
    It indicates a thread that is 'out of date'
    If you have something to add to the thread, then feel free to post.
    but, if you are just adding advice to a thread that is over a year old .............

the OP will have sorted or lost his data by now, your addition reads like an advert ??

please learn to check FIRST

and welcome to AO
    so now I'm in my SIXTIES FFS
    WTAF, how did that happen, so no more alterations to the sig, it will remain as is now

Beware of Geeks bearing GIF's
    come and waste the day :P at The Taz Zone

Hi,

the solution for your problem is Active@ undelete. This tool works great and it's restore algorithm is awesome indeed. I can say it was always able to restore files I lost. Just amazing tool. Recommended!
    http://www.active-undelete.com/