Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An Apology or something like that.

HT: No need to apologize to anybody. This is the Internet and this is AO. It not going to make a **** of difference what you do as it will not affect your life. If it does, then you need to re-evaluate it. If flaming people makes you cope better, go for it. Many do.

Read Maddox's site. Now there is an angry online persona.

Banned
    Read Maddox's site. Now there is an angry online persona.
    That is a person that has nothing to do in life for real. But still the **** he posts is funny. I'd like to meet him in real life, just to see how he is.

Hey Hey (Just for you Neg.)

Thanks for the support guys and girls

Anyways I had the chick that cheated on me over last night and i got some loving ont he condition that i promise to go see a doctor on thursday. However she's with the guy she cheated on me with again tonight, so I said **** it....

I'll imagine I'll go soon .. i'll let you all know the news.. good or bad

Thanks again,

Peace
    HT

Damn HT
    Don't let that girl screw you up. Go see the Docter, if for nothing else, than just to show her you are better than her.
    I think you are doing what I do when something is worrying me.....using anything to procarstinate. But if your like me, you will feel better when you actuallyn do know the answer.
    *Moxnix gets off his soapbox.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Tell her you are going to get checked for AIDS....That will make her think twice about cheating on you!!! Plus is would be a good ass joke!

Adiz

Hahaha, adiz that's not funny, but damn if I can stop laughing at it anyway.

HT, have you ever heard the phrase "cutting your nose off to spite your face"? That's what you're doing right now Get your butt to the doctor. Don't make me come to Canada and kick you in the ass. I hate snow
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

/sdg sends deb a plane ticket and lots of heavy clothing..

don't worry deb.. they have snowplows up there..

/sdg sends a ticket to MemorY along with video cam to film the action.

stop being paranoid about what the doctors might find HT..

Senior since the 3 dot era
    HTRegz I can only confirm what others have said, go see the doctor... then at least you know if it's realy bad.

Quote:

I've been attacking every idiot I find, yes I did say idiot. Just because my flames weren't right doesn't mean you were either

So how come you left me out............because I smell?........because I'm European?

HT.....I don't preach, but I know a man that does I will have a word Sunday and get him to say a mass for your intentions.............in the meantime my wife and I will be praying for you...

God bless you mate!!!

Johnno

All the best HT.

Oh yeah, get your flaming arse to the Doctors, forget that whoe, you could do better then that trailer trash anyhow.
    And remember if you don't get to the Doc's office then MemorY and Deb are gonna come and open a fresh can of whoooooop arse on yah!

cheers
    ..::front2back::..