Thread: Press 1 or say f*** you to continue

Press 1 or say f*** you to continue

Check out the new automated phone system:
    http://www.wired.com/news/gizmos/0,1452,62184,00.html
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

I don't think it makes such a difference. My friend works for a company that allows them to disconnect from the conversation if someone sounds angry. How would you like the operator to say "sorry sir/ma'am, but you seem angry at this moment can you please call back after you calm down" and hang up the phone.

It is all coming down to the point we are frustrated with the lack of customer service and the growing fact that individuals are seeming to have less and less patience.

Next you know, they will add anger management recordings during your next 45 min wait.

I will have to remember that the next time I am on hold with a company. Sound angry and curse and you will be transferred to a real person.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Yeah info that would really make me happy if someone did that. After being transferred three times with a 30 minute wait only to have someone say; I don't think I should be talking to you right now. Call back later.
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-