Thread: stupid ppl make me cry

stupid ppl make me cry

with laughter.

http://www.adequacy.org/public/stori...2056.2147.html

following this link is the most ignorant, disinformative anti-hacker article i have ever read. I still cant tell if its real or a hoax. read it you'll die laughing.
    No place like 127.0.0.1

Tis a hoax, and a pretty old one at that Read some more of the stuff on that page. I particularly like the one about Daycare turning our children into communists.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

i have seen it many time but every time it makes me laugh this one is my fav.
    Popular hacker software includes "Comet Cursor", "Bonzi Buddy" and "Flash"
    BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system, invented by a Soviet computer hacker named Linyos Torovoltos, before the Russians lost the Cold War.
    lol hilarious man, who thinks of stuff like that

\"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

Banned
    Yeah this was mentioned quiet a few times before.

I'm scared of hackers because...
    They hack into NASA 5%
    They steal things 4%
    They are violent sociopaths 4%
    They use amphetamines and speed 7%

They help Osama Bin Laden 14%
    They're un-American 5%
    They smell bad 58%
    Now i like those points