Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st post

1st post

Hi there guys it is my first post.I'm feeling very excited.jus wanted to say hello

there is a "Roll Col" Section for this i guess

Yeah, that is what roll call is for.

With that said, welcome. AO is a nice place, have a look around. Don't forget to stop by the bar and drop off your keys and your wallet. You will get them back, ugh... *Cough* After I go on a spending spree *Cough*

Welcome to the site, have fun. Don't be afraid to ask a question.

Banned
    Welcome to the site, have fun. Don't be afraid to ask a question.
    No! Be afraid, be very afraid. If you ask a dumb question i don't like i will neg you till you're banned. Did you hear me !?????! Nah man i was just kidding. But still before you post, search the forums a bit to see if your question has been answered already. And read the FAQ before posting something in the "Questions about AntiOnline" forum, if it's not in the FAQ then post your question. Nothin personal, some people here are getting annoyed to be answering questions that have been asked before or are in the FAQ.

btw: you know your username means Devil_Sky on german right

Be afraid, be very afraid
    LOL....i just remembered and this sentence is very familiar to both me and you memory....remember this lil picture

Damn you scripttie, I did not need to see that. Damn you!!!

Welcome to Ao............
    The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones that do.

http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=767

Banned
    Originally posted here by MemorY
    btw: you know your username means Devil_Sky on german right
    Well atleast he didn't try to get all uber and stuff with a name like G3br4nnt3s j00. If you can understand that there is a little pun in there.

Actually even peaple who post common stuff don't get nearly as much beef as some of the grade-A morons that come by here who constantly post stuff thats not of any use to anyone such as random crap which does not even fit into the catagory of computers and computer security.

Banned
    grade-A morons that come by here who constantly post stuff thats not of any use to anyone such as random crap which does not even fit into the catagory of computers and computer security.
    Are you talkin about me ?

Banned
    No. You atleast have the ability of posting something worth while. Sometimes newbies... uhh... well they don't. The peaple who greened me for that ****-hole post should be shot dead. Then agian he asked us if it was a cool tut or not so I provided input.

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...223#post719223