Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a small penis

Unhappy I have a small penis

I am sad. I have a small penis and do not know what to do. If anybody knows of any solutions to this little problem, let me know. Thanks

Jack

Elite Hacker
    Check your email, I'm sure you have plenty of spam that claims to be able to help you with that problem. Good luck . lol

Thanks, yeah, there was a lot of solutions from pumps, pills, creams, and the like. The problem is, do they work? I dunno... maybe I can be like the little man on the Enzyte commercial.

Hi mate!

Take a few words of advice from a boring old fart like me?.................I opened them spam messages and bought a whole shed load of the stuff they offered.................

Now I damn near break my neck every time I try to walk down the stairs?

Now I think I understand these guys who say you only should have one AV running at a time?

Cheers

What you really need to do is buy a small anvil and weld a ring on it. Then tie a stout cord to it of about 30-35 feet long and climb to the top of a very tall building. After securing it to your short member, simply toss it over the side of the building.
    You will never worry about being of minimal penis length again.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

beat off more often it worked for me

Banned
    It's not the size that matter, it's how efficient you use it.

btw: I saw the thread title and i know you were the thread starter. Nobody else cam on my mind that moment.

I hope that doesn't mess up your packets.......

Regal Making Handler
    According to the karma sutra what you need to do mate is: masterbate with a handfull of wasp stings then sleep face down on a mattress with it hanging through a hole that you have made. I would try it out for you but its the wrong time of year and there is no wasps about.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry